By default, all Autodesk Subscriptions have their Auto-Renew setting enabled. This means, that without any further action by you, when the Subscription Term End Date arrives, a new Subscription Term will commence and you will be billed for that term.
Subscriptions will perpetually Auto-Renew in this fashion until you decide to disable the Auto-Renew setting. To disable Autodesk’s Subscription Auto-Renew setting, you may use the Cancel Subscription function provided to you on the Reseller Control Panel. This article explains how to do that.
- When you use the Cancel Subscription function to disable Auto-Renew, the Subscription remains in service until the Subscription Term End Date. Your Customer continues to have access to the associated service until the Subscription Term End Date, and Autodesk does not refund any of the pre-paid Subscription fees.
- You must disable Auto-Renew (Cancel Subscription) at least 5 days prior to the Subscription Term End Date. Autodesk will deem that any requests to disable Auto-Renew received after that time are applicable to the next period after the current Auto-Renewal. Your Subscription will Auto-Renew within 5 days on its Subscription Term End Date, and you will be liable for the full amount of the new Subscription.
Example: You purchase a Subscription on 2016-January-1, so the Subscription Term End Date is one year later on 2016-December-31. If you disable Auto-Renew on:
o 2016-December-15, then your Subscription will not Auto-Renew on 2016-December-31
o 2016-December-28 (within 5 days of 2016-December-31), then your Subscription will Auto-Renew on 2016-December-31 for another year with a new Subscription Term End Date of 2017-December-31 and then will not Auto-Renew for another term thereafter.
- Autodesk will not permit you to revoke a request to disable Auto-Renew (Cancel Subscription). Once a Subscription is marked to terminate at the Subscription Term End Date, Autodesk does not provide a way to resume that Subscription.
If you need that same product for another term, you need to purchase a new Subscription for the same product.
You can disable auto-renew from either the Reseller Control Panel or the Customer Control Panel. Click on the link and follow the steps described under then this article.
NOTE: Before you begin to disable auto-renew, please remove licenses from end users in the Autodesk Portal first.
- Disabling Auto-Renew from the Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
- Disabling Auto-Renew from the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
Disabling Auto-Renew from the Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
- You can log into the Reseller Control Panel directly using the URL in your welcome email
Log in to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. (Click on the LOG IN WITH CMP if you have became a reseller after March 2020. Else, click on the LOG IN WITH IMONLINE)
- Click on Control Panel
- You will be redirected to New Unified Reseller control panel.
- Click on the Customers from the left side menu.
- Here by default you will be under the Subscriptions tab and can see the list of the subscriptions.
- Search Autodesk in the search box and select the Autodesk subscription by clicking on it.
- You will see the details of the subscription. Click on the ellipsis at the top right corner for more options.
- Select the Disable Auto Renew option.
9. The subscription's auto renewal will be disabled and you will see Enable auto renewal option on the screen.
Disabling Auto-Renew from the Customer Control Panel
- Login to your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- Click on Account tab on the left side of menu option.
- Select the Subscriptions tab
- Click on the Autodesk Subscription.
- Click the Disable Automatic Renewal tab
- Once the Automatic renewal is disabled, the subscription will is considered as cancelled.
Note: Once you turn off Auto-renew the Autodesk subscription is considered as Cancelled or Terminated. In order to provide your customer with the same product, it will have to be purchased from the Cloud Marketplace again.