This article clearly describes how to change the group name and assign to user.
1. Navigate to your Workspace dashboard and click on 'Groups'.
2. Select 'New shared group'.
3. i) Move your applications which you want a group of users to see in the newly created or new shared group.
ii) Click on the name of the group your will get an option to edit the group name and click 'Save'.
4. Select the icon () next to the group name.
5. By selecting the availability users will be able to see the apps in this group on their dashboard, users cannot change apps within groups.
Note: Only Admins are able to make these changes.
Note: If you don’t see any users, please import or create users on the settings page via 'User management'.