2. Select ‘Settings’, the Settings window will opens.
3. Select ‘Branding’ from under the sub-heading ‘Workspace’
4. Make all required changes and click the ‘Done’ button in the upper left of the screen.
5. It is also possible to restore the Workspace to default branding settings. To do this, click 'Restore to default' and then click 'Done' in the upper left of your screen.
Workspace 365 – Workspace templates
6. Navigate to Settings > click on ‘Workspace management’, on this page you have the ability to choose if you want to set your Workspace as a template for new users.
7. If you make changes to your Workspace you need to update the template by clicking the 'Set my workspace as template' option.
8. It is also possible to restore the Workspace to set the default Workspace as a template. To do this, click 'Return to default Workspace'.