13 How to Remove the User from Workspace 365
Modified on: Mon, 1 Feb, 2021 at 9:17 AM
This article clearly describes how to remove the Users from Workspace 365
- Log in to your Customer Control Panel.
- On the left side of Control Panel, click on ‘Workspace 365’.
3. Click on ‘Workspace 365 users’ tab.
4. Tick the checkbox corresponding to the user you want to remove and Click the ‘Remove’ button.
5. Upon refreshing the page, the user will be removed from the table.
Note: The user will not be removed from portal.office.com.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.