On your starting screen (workspace dashboard) you are able to create “shared groups”. This will give you more flexibility as you can change and update these groups.
1) Navigate to your workspace dashboard and select 'Groups'
2) Press 'New shared group'
3) Move the apps which you want a group of users to see to the new created group
4) Click on the name to edit the group name and press 'Save'
5) After saving, press the icon next to the group name
6) By selecting the availability users will be able to see the apps in this group on their dashboard, users cannot change apps within groups, only admins are able to do so
Note: If you don’t see any users, please import or create users on the settings page via 'User management'.
As an Administrator you may also want to learn how to do one of the following: