06 Customer's Subscription – How to Update Resource Limit
Modified on: Sun, 17 Jan, 2021 at 3:07 AM
- Login to the Customer Control Panel.
- Click on Accounts at the left side menu.
- Now, click on the Subscriptions option in the Account section.
- Here you will see the list of the subscriptions. Click on the IDSync (identity Synchronizer) from the list.
- Here you will see the information of the subscription.
- Scroll down and click on the CHANGE RESOURCE LIMIT.
- Update the resource limit as per your requirement (increase / decrease).
- Scroll down and click on the OK button once the changes are done.
- You will see a Confirmation pop – up window. Review your order details and click on the CONFIRM button to place the order.
- You will receive the notification at the top right corner at the notification area about order processing.
- Once the order will be provisioned, your resource limits for IDSync will be updated.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.