This article will provide the information about the steps required to enter a valid Cisco reseller ID (DRAN) in Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
How to add Cisco reseller ID (DRAN)
- Log into Cloud Marketplace and click on LOGIN button at the right top corner.
(Click on the LOG IN WITH CMP if you have become a Reseller after March 2020, Click on the LOG IN WITH IMONLINE if you have become a reseller before March 2020.)
- Login with your unique credentials.
- Once you log into Cloud Marketplace, click on ‘CONTROL PANEL’.
- You will be redirected to Reseller Control Panel (RCP) and click on switch to Classic Panel.
- By default the ‘Billing’ page opens. Make sure don't click on Billing.
- Click on ‘Cisco Umbrella Resell’ option under ‘Services’.
- Click on 'Edit Cisco Umbrella ID’ button.
- Enter your Validated Cisco Reseller Account Number (It is an Eight Digits Account Number) and click on the Save button.
- Once you have updated the Valid Cisco DRAN, you can proceed to the purchase process.
- If you don't have a Valid Cisco DRAN ID, Please contact your Local Cisco PAM to get you the Cisco DRAN.