Please follow the below steps to place an order for Dropbox.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Type “Dropbox” in the search box or find Dropbox services within the “Communications and Collaboration” category.
- You will see various service plans available here, select your required one by clicking on ADD TO CART button.
- As the plan is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- Review your order and click on the NEXT.
- In the next step, either you can Select an Existing Customer from the list or you can Add a New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer. In this example, we’ve selected an existing customer. Once the customer is selected/created, review the details and click on the NEXT.
- In the next step, enter your Dropbox Reseller ID. If you have already entered your Dropbox Reseller ID, your ID will be saved. If you are not registered with Dropbox as a Reseller, please click here to register. Review that information is correct, then click the NEXT button.
- Review your information, then click NEXT.
- Add the End-Customer’s admin email address (The customer email will be used to register the Dropbox subscription.)
- At this page scroll down, review Ingram Micro Cloud Services Terms of Service, Terms and Conditions for Dropbox Business Subscriptions, Marketplace Terms of Services. Check the box when complete and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- Once complete, you will receive an Order Number. Click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.