04 How to Purchase Dropbox Connect Subscription from Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
Modified on: Sat, 30 Jan, 2021 at 7:59 AM
This article will provide you with the necessary information and instruction about Dropbox Connect Subscription. Dropbox connect is live in Austrian Cloud Marketplace. The following changes are made in the new Dropbox Connect model.
- Dropbox Connect Trials will not change to Paid automatically. Resellers have to upgrade to paid manually.
- Additional iterations may be required if the connector requires more information from the customer, for example, if the admin email already exists in Dropbox.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Cloud Control Panel.
- Search Dropbox and click on the result.
- Select your required subscription by clicking on ADD TO CART button.
- As the subscription is added, click on the Cart icon to proceed further.
- Review your order and click on the NEXT button.
- Either select a customer from the available list or create a new customer if you are buying this subscription for a new customer.
- Once the customer is selected, scroll down and click on the NEXT.
- Now scroll down, check the box of terms and conditions and click on the BUY button.
- You will receive an Order number, click on the TRACK ORDER button to check the status of the order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.