You can purchase additional licenses if you need to assign more Dropbox accounts to users. Follow these steps to modify the number of licenses on a Dropbox subscription.
- Log in to the Customer Control Panel.
- Choose the Dropbox subscription where the Customer serves as the Team Admin from the menu options on the left side. Note: You can identify different subscriptions based on the Subscription ID.
- Click the MANAGE LICENSES button in the Administration tile on the Dropbox page.
- Use the + or - buttons on the Buy More Licenses window to increase or decrease the number of licenses, then click the OK button once the required seats are increased.
Note • The number of unassigned licenses can be found under 'Available'. • You will get an alert when you purchase additional licenses while you still have unassigned licenses. • The total nunmber of licenses cannot be reduced to less than the number of current Active users. • The total number of licenses cannot be reduced to less than the minimum required number of licenses. For example, you cannot reduce the number of licenses for Dropbox Business - Standard service plan to less than 3 licenses.
- Review your order details, then click the CONFIRM button.