Resellers can log in to the Customer’s Dropbox Admin center from the Customer Control Panel.
Note: This functionality is currently applicable for Dropbox Connect subscriptions only. For existing Dropbox subscriptions please follow this link.
- Log in to the Reseller Control Panel.
- Click on the Customers from the left side menu.
- On the Customers page, click on the Customers tab to view the customers’ list.
- Now search the customer having an active Dropbox subscription either by Customer's Account ID or Customer's Account Name.
- Once you have searched the customer, click on the LOG IN button at the far right end of the Customer Name.
- As you are logged in to the Customer’s Control Panel, click on the Dropbox Business from the left side menu.
- Here you will see the LOG INTO DROPBOX button, click on it.
Important Note: If the Remote Management is not enabled for the customer, you will not be able to log in to their Dropbox Portal and get the below message. To enable Remote Management, please follow this article. This needs to be done by the End-Customer(s).
- You will be redirected to the Customer’s Dropbox admin center. You will see a message stating “You are signed in as a reseller to Customer_Name”.