FAQ – How do I check the Dropbox License limits?
Modified on: Sat, 30 Jan, 2021 at 11:17 AM
- Total number of licenses cannot be reduced to less than the number of currently ‘Active’ Users.
- Total number of licenses cannot be reduced to less than the minimum required number of licenses. For example, you cannot reduce the number of licenses for ‘Dropbox Business – Standard’ service plan to less than 3 licenses.
- The Minimum number of License for Dropbox business is 3 Units/ 5 Units (for Legacy subscription).
- The Maximum number of License for Dropbox business is 1000 Units.
- To upgrade or check the Dropbox resource limits follow the article how to check/Upgrade Dropbox License.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.