- Login to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Click on Cloud Services.
- Go to Communication and Collaboration.
- Select Google Workspace from the various services.
- Click on SEE MORE option to view all the services of Google available on the Marketplace.
- Located your preferred plan type.
- Click on the ADD TO CART button to add the required subscription plan.
- Note -
- Note -
- Scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- Workspace Monthly Flexible (Usage Based) plans will not display seat quantity*.
- If a termed plan (Example: Annual) is selected: Add the required number of licenses and click on the NEXT button.
- Select the customer from the existing list or Add New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer.
- As the Customer is selected click on the NEXT button.
- The designated email prefix assigned will be your administrators login. (Example: email@example.com)
- If this is a NEW Google Workspace order - this will create a user/license. In this case, create a user using an intended allocated prefix. (If this is a Transfer, See: Transfer an Existing Domain Already Registered with Google).
- As a managing Reseller, you will have a separate pathway to log into this account. (See: Sign in Administrative Options for G Suite Accounts).
- Initial first time admin account setup will require you to sign in through this newly assigned administrators login.
- Review your order, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click on the BUY button to place the order.
04 How to: Place a new Order for Google Workspace Print
Modified on: Tue, 13 Jul, 2021 at 11:25 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.