- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- At the top of the page, click Invite/Add new user.
- Fill out the form to either invite the user to your team, or add their account details.
- Repeat these steps for each user you want to add.
With the Flexible Plan, you can add or delete user accounts at any time and your monthly rate goes up or down accordingly. The Flexible Plan is therefore ideal for businesses with a variable-size workforce. For example, a vacation resort might add temporary workers during the Summer while retaining a smaller staff the rest of the year. The Flexible Plan lets those companies provide their temporary employees with Google Workspace or Cloud Identity Premium and only pay for the service while it's used. User accounts can be deleted when employees leave at the end of the summer.
Note - If you add or remove users during any month, we prorate your payments. If you add a user on April 1 and delete them on April 15, we charge you for only half a month of service.