The general process to begin using IBM Connections services are:
- Purchase IBM Connections Cloud subscription from CMP
- Activate subscription
- Assign license to a user
- Assign IBM Connections Cloud base product to user
- Send myCP login credentials to user
- User logs into myCP and creates password to access IBM Connections portal
- User accesses IBM Connections portal to begin using assigned product(s)
This article describes the activation process.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on IBM Connections Cloud from the left-side menu options:
3) ‘My Account’ opens:
4) Click on Subscription Management:
5) On the ‘Subscription Management’ page, click the Add New IBM Subscription button
6) On the ‘Add New IBM Subscription’ page, select your subscription from ‘Select IBM Subscription Type’ & click on Submit:
7) You will receive a confirmation message
Now the subscription has been created. The next step is to assign a base product to a user.
Note: If the subscription is S1 Bundle or IBM Verse please check here before assigning these services.