To login to IBM connections portal, follow the following steps:
- Login to Customer Control Panel & click on IBM connections from the left-side menu options
- On this page, click on Login:
Note – The login ID here will be the Username on IBM Connections Portal.
- You will be redirected to IBM’s login page. Provide the credentials & click on Log in:
- You will now land on the IBM Connections Admin page.
This portal has 3 sections:
- Personal -> Here you can set the time zone / password / other account related settings.
2. Organization Settings -> From here you can manage the User accounts / subscriptions / history, etc.
3. System Settings -> From here, Theme, File Download History, etc. can be checked.
Click on the desired option to navigate further.