Ingram Micro Cloud basic email mailboxes allow users to send and receive mail using webmail or the POP3 or IMAP protocols. If your users require Exchange features such as MAPI and ActiveSync capabilities, their mailboxes should be upgraded to Exchange Mailboxes, which are included in Standard or Advanced email plans.
Follow the instructions below to upgrade a mailbox.
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel.
2) Navigate to the Account tab and click Subscriptions.
3) Click the Basic Email subscription and then click Switch Plan.
4) Select the service plan that suits your needs and click Choose Service Plan.
5) Select the billing period and agree to the terms of service.
6) Review your order and then click Place Order.
When the upgrade is complete, your new subscription will appear in the drop-down Subscription menu at the top, right-hand side of the page.
7) The mail hosting settings of the domain should change automatically to the new subscription type. To check the Web and Mail hosting settings, follow these steps:
a)On the Customer Control Panel, navigate to the Home
b)Click on Registered Domains.
c)Find the domain and next to it click on Manage DNS.
d)Look for the hosting settings under Hosting Services.