In some cases, Outlook’s Autodiscover feature is unable to configure Outlook 2010 to connect with Exchange Server. In this case, you can use the configuration script to configure Outlook 2010 to connect with your mailbox. Follow the instructions below to download the configuration script and use it to configure Outlook 2010.
The first step is to download the configuration script and save it locally:
1) Navigate to the Exchange tab, click the mailbox’s Display name, and click View setup info next to “Outlook Access” under Mailbox Access.
2) A new window opens with Outlook configuration information. Click on the Download Outlook Profile Configuration Script and save the file locally.
If you would prefer to download your Outlook profile and import it manually, click on Download Outlook Profile under Advanced Outlook Configuration instead and save it locally.
3) Make sure Outlook is not running.
4) If you downloaded the Configuration Script you just have to double click it to run it and your Outlook profile will be configured.
If you chose to download your Outlook profile, open Start>Run and execute the following command:
5) When Outlook opens, enter the Exchange Service configuration parameters in the appropriate fields. For help finding your configuration parameters, see this article.
After following these instructions, you have finished configuring Outlook 2010 to connect with Exchange Server, and you can use Microsoft Outlook to access your mailbox.