I'm an Intermedia customer and I can't log in. What should I do?
Intermedia admins and users can log in here.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, please contact your account administrator for help.
- Click the “Forgot your password” link and follow the instructions. If you do not know your admin email address or the answer to your security question (or if you have not set it up), contact customer support using the information at the top of this page.
Please note: To protect your account, we cannot assist customers that are not registered as an Account Contact for your company.
I’m an Intermedia partner and I can’t log in. What should I do?
Intermedia partners can log in here.
- If you can’t log in, click “Forgot password” and follow the instructions.
- If you do not know your email address or the answer to your security question (or if you have not set it up), contact customer support using the information at the top of this page.
My Intermedia services are not working. What should I do?
First, try logging in to your control panel. Here are some other reasons your services may not be working:
- Disabled for non-payment. If your account is disabled for non-payment, you’ll be taken to a screen that allows you to pay the outstanding balance and automatically reactivate your account.
- Disabled for policy violation. If your account has been disabled for a policy violation, you will be directed to contact our technical support department. A representative will explain the violation and how you can get compliant with our acceptable use policy.
- If the account was terminated, either by you or by Intermedia, you will not be able to log in. Please contact customer service using the information at the top of this page.
- Cannot log in. If you can log in to your account and do not see any customer service or billing messages, contact technical support immediately at (888) 233-7498, option 3.
Where can I get more information about using or managing my Intermedia services?
Intermedia maintains an extensive Knowledge Base with setup instructions, how-to’s and other useful information. You can access it at kb.Intermedia.net.