Monthly Office 365 subscriptions can be cancelled in the Reseller Control Panel. This article contains instructions for cancelling an Office 365 subscription.
Note: Annual pre-paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled when the subscription’s renewal date comes around. Customer subscriptions can be cancelled through the Customer Control Panel or the Re-seller Control Panel.
Make sure that none of the licenses in the subscription are assigned to user profiles in the customer-level admin portal. See this link for help on changing license assignment.
1) Log in to the Reseller Control Panel.
2) Click on the Customers tab at the left side menu.
3) Here you will see the list of subscriptions for your customers.
4) Type office 365 in the search box and hit enter.
5) You will see all the available Office 365 subscriptions of your customers. Click on the subscription name you want to make the changes.
6) Click on the Ellipsis (three dots) at the top right corner and then Cancel Subscription option.
7) Choose your reason for cancellation and click on the CONFIRM button.
8) As you place the Cancellation order, sales person will contact you within next 2 working days for approving the order and to know the reason for cancellation. If you don't get contacted by anyone, order will be auto approved.
9) Log in to (portal.office.com) to remove the assigned licenses before trying again. It may take a few minutes for license changes to be updated; if you receive the same error again, wait a few minutes and then retry or call the Ingram Micro Cloud Customer Service Desk for help.