12 Things to Keep in Mind About Microsoft CSP Tenant Domains
Modified on: Mon, 8 Feb, 2021 at 6:11 AM
- When ordering a Microsoft CSP subscription for your customer, you can provide an existing or new tenant domain however, once it has been provided you cannot change the tenant domain.
- If you input the wrong tenant domain, Ingram Micro cannot be held accountable and any requested refunds will be denied.
- SharePoint subscriptions will use the tenant name as part of the SharePoint URL.
To avoid these problems, go through this checklist:
- Get the exact tenant domain to be associated with the Microsoft CSP subscription from your customer
- When entering the tenant domain check and double check the name and spelling
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.