To ensure that every order of Microsoft Office 365, EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite) and Dynamics CRM Online provision successfully, please check the following:
1) Your enrollment status as a Microsoft Partner is active and
2) You have completed the Microsoft’s Online Services Partner Agreement (MOSPA) agreement.
Note: Please allow up to 48 hours after the successful completion of 1 and 2 for Microsoft to update its systems, before attempting to order: Office 365, EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite) or Dynamics CRM Online.
If you already ordered a CSP product and Microsoft rejected the order because of your Partner status or MOSPA:
- complete the steps described below;
- wait for Microsoft to update its systems (up to 48 hours), and
- Then resubmit your original rejected order using Reseller Control Panel.
1) Login to Microsoft Membership Center
2) Click on the ‘Status’ link (highlighted in Fig. 1)
Note: In case, your enrollment status is ‘Inactive’ (refer to Fig. 2), you will need to enroll again before you can purchase any subscriptions of Microsoft Office 365, EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite) and Dynamics CRM Online.