30 How resellers can update MCA for their customers and update the MPN ID
Modified on: Thu, 28 Apr, 2022 at 11:30 AM
Resellers can also update the MCA (Microsoft Customer Agreement) on behalf of their customers and update the MPN ID (Microsoft Partner Network ID) in the partner center for the active customer accounts.
- Make Ingram Micro as an Indirect Provider by following the process defined in the article - How to register as an indirect reseller of Ingram Micro within Microsoft Partner Center. You will get a list of the Microsoft Indirect Reseller Relationship links.
- Open a link that belongs to your Country / Reseller Hub.
- Now you have made Ingram Micro as an Indirect Provider for your customers.
- Login to the Partner Center and click on the Dashboard.
- Now click on the Customers in the left side menu.
- Click on the Request a reseller relationship link.
- You will get an email body generated on the screen. Select the Open in email option and send this email to all your Microsoft CSP Customers who have Microsoft services with you. Check the box for Delegated Admin Privileges.
- Ask the customer to accept your relationship request with provided Delegated Admin Access to you.
- Now you will be able to see all the customers who have accepted your invitation to your partner center.
- Now follow the article - How to confirm that your customer has accepted the Microsoft Customer Agreement to the CSP program - Partner Center | Microsoft Docs to accept MCA (Microsoft Customer Agreement) on behalf of your customers. Please refer to the table below to select the appropriate region/country link.
- Now you will be able to manage the customers’ subscriptions from the Partner Center as well.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.