04 How to Link Your Domain to SiteLock
Modified on: Sat, 26 Dec, 2020 at 1:28 PM
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on the SiteLock tab from the left side menu.
- You will see the SiteLock page. Here it will ask you to Link a domain. Click on the LINK DOMAIN button.
- Click on the ADD NEW DOMAIN button.
- Select your preferred option and provide the domain name, select the subscription from the dropdown option and click on the SUBMIT button.
- You will see that the DNS hosting is Enabled and domain has been linked.
- Now go back to the SiteLock page, scroll down and click on the LINK TO SITELOCK SECURITY button.
- A message will popup, click on the OK button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.