This article assumes you have already purchased a SiteLock subscription.
Before you begin using SiteLock, you are required to associate a domain/website with a SiteLock service. Once the association has been successfully created, you will have a one-click login access to the SiteLock dashboard.
IMPORTANT: If your domain/website is externally hosted, please refer to ‘How to: Add Externally Hosted Domains for SiteLock’ before following the steps below.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on the SiteLock tab from the left side menu.
- You will see the SiteLock page. Here it will ask you to Link a domain. Click on the LINK DOMAIN button.
- Click on the ADD NEW DOMAIN button.
- Select your preferred option and provide the domain name, select the subscription from the dropdown option and click on the SUBMIT button.
- You will see that the DNS hosting is Enabled and domain has been linked.
Following is a list of all articles related to the SiteLock service on the Customer’s Control Panel and the SiteLock Dashboard: