You can purchase Office 365 Charity for your Customers from the Reseller Control Panel as well. Please follow the below steps to place an order for Office 365 Charity.
Important Note: Your Customer’s Office 365 tenant should be eligible for charity products.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Type charity in the search box and click on Microsoft – Office 365 (Charity) option.
- Click on Microsoft Office 365 (Charity) tile.
- Scroll down and click on the ADD TO CART button for your required service plan.
- As the plan is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon to proceed.
- Review your order and click on the NEXT button.
- In the next step, either you can Select an Existing Customer from the list or you can Add a New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer. In this example, we’ve selected an existing customer. Once the customer is selected/ created, review the details and click on the NEXT.
- Check your MPN ID (Microsoft Partner Network ID) and click on the NEXT.
- If the tenant is not recognized as a Non-Profit Organization by Microsoft, you will not be able to proceed further and get the error on the screen. Contact Microsoft to get the verification.
- Once the verification is done, place the order again. Your order will be processed.
- At this page scroll down, check the box for Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- You will receive an Order Number for the same, click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.