Please follow the below-mentioned steps to purchase an AWS Distribution Billing Account subscription on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Log in to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Type AWS in the search box and click on Amazon – AWS tile.
- As the plan has been added, scroll up and click on the CART icon to proceed.
- Review your order and click on NEXT.
- After clicking on Create a new AWS account under the Ingram Micro Organization, you will need to fill in the boxes provided and click NEXT
- After clicking NEXT, you will receive the order details and will need to click on the checkbox to agree to the Ingram Micro Cloud Services General Terms of Service, Marketplace Terms of Services, Additional Terms and Conditions for AWS Subscriptions and then click BUY.
- You will receive an Order Number for the same, click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.
Important! The order for purchasing AWS Distribution Billing Account will not be processed within 24 hours, unlike what is stated in the confirmation message. This is because AWS manually validates the DSA information and approves it only on Friday evenings, every week.