04 - How to place an order of AWS from Customer Control Panel
Modified on: Tue, 2 Feb, 2021 at 7:31 AM
This is document will provide the step by step guide to place an order from Customer Control Panel for AWS:
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on Marketplace tab at the left-hand side
- Scroll down and select INFRASTRUCTURE tile
- Select AMAZON - AWS
- Select AWS CUSTOMER and click on NEXT
- Select LINK A DOMAIN TO SERVCE option, if you want to link your domain with AWS.
- If you do not want to link the domain with AWS, so select DON'T LINK A DOMAIN and click on Finish.
- Check the Terms and Condition check box and click on the PURCHASE to place the order.
- Once the order will be provisioned and completed, you will get a confirmation pop up.
- Also, you can check notification at the top right corner by clicking the Bell Icon.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.