- Log in to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click the Amazon Web Services tile.
- You will now have the option to access the AWS Console or CloudChecker Console by clicking on the button associated with the console desired.
- It will redirect to the Customer's AWS Console home page or CloudChecker Console.
- You can now log in to your account from these pages.
03 How to login to AWS or CloudCheckr Console Print
Modified on: Thu, 23 Feb, 2023 at 6:16 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.