This document will provide you end to end solution about creating an account on IBM Portal for IBM Cloud.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on IBM in the left side menu.
- You will see IBM Cloud Feature ID and option to login IBM Cloud portal:
- Click on MY IBM PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. It will redirect you to IBM Portal.
- Click on Create an IBMid.
- A Sign Up form will open.
- Fill the details and uncheck / check the box for receiving updates of new features and services.
2. Scroll down and click on Continue.
- It will show an Account Privacy Information page. Click on Proceed.
- You will receive a 7 digit code to your provided email address. Enter 7 digit code and click on Verify.
NOTE: If you don’t receive any email, follow step 9. Else, jump to step 10.
- If you did not receive the email with 7 digit code. Please check your spam filter for an email from email@example.com . Else click on Resend code.
- It will take some time to setup your IBM Account.
- As the account will be setup, you will see the home screen of IBM Cloud.