This document will provide you with necessary information about “How To Raise A Support Ticket With IBM Cloud.”
- Login to IBM Cloud portal at https://watson.service-now.com/wcp?id=csp_homepage.
- You will see 3 options:
- Click IBM Cloud Status to check the Status of your IBM Cloud.
- Click Create a Case to raise a new support ticket with IBM Cloud Support team.
- You can check the status of your ticket by clicking on My Cases.
- Click on Create a Case to create a new ticket with IBM Cloud support team.
- To create a case with IBM Cloud, your account must be activated. Else, you will get below message.
- If your account is already activated, then click on here
- A support form will open.
- Select your ticket type.
- Provide your IBM id (which is always an email address).
- Select your Service region or environment.
- Select the service impacted from Drop down table of services.
- Provide Resource Name, Problem Summary (Title), Problem Description, attach a file, add additional email address.
- Select severity of the issue as per business impact. Click on Submit.
- You will receive a ticket number and email for the same at your provided email address.
This document has provided information about How to Raise A Support Ticket With IBM Cloud.