04 How to Assign a “Friendly” Name to a Cloud Provider's Subscription
Modified on: Sun, 17 Jan, 2021 at 6:53 AM
You can assign a friendly name to CSP subscription in IMCO from Customer Control Panel, which helps to identify the Cloud Account and subscription.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on Cloud Orchestrator in the left side menu.
- Click on MANAGE button in Cloud Accounts.
- You will see the list of the available Cloud Accounts.
- Click on ACTION > RENAME in front of the required Cloud Account you want to change the name.
- Provide a friendly name and click on RENAME
- You will receive a notification at the top right notification bar and the name will be updated in the list.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.