Cookbooks are created to define the configuration of servers. IMCO has some cookbooks in default Organization. However, you can upload your own Cookbook(s) as well.
Follow below procedure to add / upload a cookbook.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Select BLUEPRINT > Cookbooks from the left-side menu options
- You will see the list of available cookbooks.
- Click on ‘+ Add Cookbook’ button at the top right corner.
- Click on 'Upload cookbook' button on pop - up option.
6. Browse your cookbook from your computer / work station, select the file and click on Open.
NOTE: Cookbook(s) should be in .tar, .zip file format.
7. Your newly uploaded cookbook will be available in the list.
When done you can use the newly added Cookbook within any template (refer to ‘How to: Configure a Cookbook’).