This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Boot a Newly Created Server or Server Array.
- Login to IMCO portal.
- Click on COMPUTE > Servers.
- You will see your newly created server/ server array in the list.
- Initially the servers remain in Inactive stage.
- Click on More options and select Boot
- Second stage of the server will be Booting. Booting is the starting of a server.
- Third stage of the server is Bootstrapping. It is the stage where server software is being installed and configured.
- Fourth stage of the server is Operational. In this stage server is ready to use.
- If you want to Shut down the server. Click on Shut Down button.
- Server will Shut down and will be back to its initial stage.
This document has provided information about How to Boot a Newly Created Server or Server Array.