This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Schedule Automated Shutdowns & Reboots for VMs.
- Login to IMCO Portal.
- Click on COMPUTE > Servers.
- Click on the name of a server.
- Click on Schedule tab on Servers
- Click on + Add Schedule
- Click on hamburger button on New Schedule pop – up window and select Event type.
- Select the Day of the week.
- Select the specific time and click on Add Schedule.
- VM will be scheduled and the Event will occur on Scheduled Time.
This document has provided information about How to Schedule Automated Shutdowns & Reboots for VMs.