Once a VPS or VM with Parallels Plesk Panel has been provisioned, the Plesk control panel can be accessed through the Customer Control Panel or directly through the port. Follow these instructions to log in to Parallels Plesk Panel and begin managing your VPS.
LOG IN TO PLESK PANEL THROUGH THE CUSTOMER CONTROL PANEL
1) Log in to your Customer Control Panel and select your subscription with Plesk from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
2) The access point through the Customer Control Panel is slightly different for Linux VPS and Windows VM:
- Navigate to the Parallels Plesk Panel
- Click either of the two login links to log in to Parallels Plesk Panel
- Navigate to the Windows VM tab
- Navigate to the Parallels Plesk sub tab
- Click the Open link to log in to Parallels Plesk Panel
The Parallels Plesk Panel terms and conditions will open up in a new tab.
4) Read and accept the Plesk terms and conditions.
You are now logged in to your Parallels Plesk control panel.
LOG IN TO PLESK DIRECTLY THROUGH THE PORT
To log in through the port, navigate to https://yourserveriphere:8443 (don’t forget the port 8443) and enter your username (initially the user “admin” can log in) and password. If you are unsure of your password, you can change it in the Customer Control Panel by clicking Change Admin Password in the Parallels Plesk Panel tab.
Now you can log in to Parallels Plesk Panel through the Customer Control Panel or through the port.