IMPORTANT! First-time access to the Microsoft Azure Portal uses a different set of instructions. If you have not completed the steps for first-time access please refer to the following article, ‘How to: Access Azure Portal First Time’. If you have forgotten your Azure Portal password refer to this article ‘How to: Access a Forgotten Password to MS Azure Portal’.
Follow the instructions in below to access the Microsoft Azure Portal through the CCP (NextCP).
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) Select the Azure subscription
3) On the ‘Azure’ page, click the LOG IN option on the ‘Microsoft Azure Portal’ tile
4) https://portal.azure.com/ opens where you can log in and access the Microsoft Azure Dashboard:
5) To learn how to use Microsoft Azure, refer to Azure’s online help and support