- Navigate to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP).
- Type Azure in the search box and click on Azure CSP in the suggestion result from the search box.
- In the Products Click on the ADD TO CART button.
- Now scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- On the Place an Order page, click on the NEXT.
- Select the Customer from your list of existing Customers, or you can create a new Customer during this buying process.
- Your MPN ID should auto-populate assuming you’ve loaded it under the Azure Reseller tab of the Classic Panel. If it doesn’t auto-populate, navigate into the Classic Panel and input your MPN ID under the Azure Reseller tab. Otherwise, click “Next”.
- Specify the option that applies to your Azure order.
- You may receive this error message if the tenant domain hasn’t accepted the CSP relationship. Follow the hyperlink “instruction” to accept the relationship and authorize Ingram Micro as the Cloud Solution Provider.
- Sign In to the Admin Center with Global Administrator credentials and accept the CSP Relationship with Ingram Micro.
- Here you will get a message that “Successfully accepted delegated administration offer.”
- Now go back to the Ingram Micro Control Panel and re – enter the subdomain and click on CHECK.
- If you’re importing an existing Microsoft online account, you’ll have to create a verification user within the Customer’s Active Directory. This is only for verification purposes and the user can be deleted after the Azure order process is complete. Click on the Microsoft Portal link and create a new user with the username shown in the bold letters. If you didn’t choose this option, skip down to Step 20.
- Here you will be redirected to the Microsoft Azure Portal. Click on the Hamburger icon at the top left corner of the site.
- Click on the Azure Active Directory in the left side menu.
- Now go to Users and click on it.
- Now click on the + New User button to add a new user.
- Now create the user with the username appeared on the Ingram Micro Marketplace. (Look into Step 13) and click on the Create button.
- You can see the user has been created in the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- You may need to accept the Microsoft Customer Agreement if it’s the Customer’s 1st order. When ready, click Next.
- Review the order details and click on the BUY button.
- You’ll be provided an Order number and once provisioned, your Customer will be able to deploy Azure resources through the Azure Portal.
- Login to the Azure portal using the Microsoft User ID (admin@XXX.onmicrosoft.com) found within the Azure tile of the Customer Control Panel (CCP).
Watch this video (Accessing Your Azure Subscription (Azure Access Control)) for assistance in accessing your Azure subscription.
Add or remove Azure role assignments using the Azure portal- This article describes how to assign roles using the Azure portal.
Elevate access to manage all Azure subscriptions and management groups- This article describes the ways that you can elevate your access to all subscriptions and management groups.