Azure CSP allows multiple Azure subscriptions to be purchased and managed by a single Customer so, in order to easily distinguish between the different Azure subscriptions you can assign “friendly” names to each subscription.
Follow the instructions in this article to learn how:
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) Select the Azure subscription
3) On the ‘Azure’ page, click the MANAGE option on the ‘Administration’ tile
4) On the Administration page, click the RENAME option on the ‘Azure Subscription’ tile
5) The ‘Rename Azure Subscription’ window pops-up, enter the unique name in the ‘New Name’ field and then click the Rename button.
6) An alert appears on the top right side of your page letting you know that the name is being changed.