- Add Customer information to your Reseller Control Panel. Reference How To Add a New Customer.
- Customer must add Ingram Micro as an authorized distributor. Reference Accept Authorization Here.
- Fill out CSP Subscription Transfer form.
- Complete Customer information, and sections 1 and 2 of the form.
- Email the form to Ingram Cloud Sales Representative requesting for completion of section 4 and signature.
- Ingram Cloud Sales will email signed form back to Reseller point of contact.
- Email CSP Subscription Transfer form to Current CSP for completion of section 3 and signature.
- Request to the Current CSP to initiate the transfer process with Microsoft once form is fully completed and signed.
- Notify Ingram Cloud Sales once Microsoft has completed the transfer. Send the Ingram Team the signed CSP Transfer Form and any relevant completion notifications.
- Ingram Cloud Sales will coordinate with Operations to finalize transfer process internally. SLA: 24-72 hours
- Ingram Cloud Sales will notify Reseller point of contact once transfer has been finalized.
- Confirm by checking the applicable Customer Control Panel to ensure Azure subscription is present.
Where to find the Subscription GUID - Azure Portal >> Subscriptions >> Subscription ID
Where to find the Microsoft Tenant ID - Azure Portal >> Azure Active Directory >> Overview (See screenshot below and also reference Find your Office 365 tenant ID.)
Sections 3 and 4 of the CSP Subscription Transfer form contain the information of either the Indirect Provider or Direct Partner information.
Have further questions? Contact our team at IaaS@ingrammicro.com.