- Fill out CSP Subscription Transfer form.
- Complete Customer information, and sections 1, 2 and 4 of the form with appropriate signatures.
- Email the form to IaaS@ingrammicro.com requesting for completion of Section 3, appropriate signatures, and to create a ticket with Microsoft to initiate the transfer process.
- The IaaS Team will coordinate with Ingram Cloud Support to create a ticket with Microsoft to proceed with the transfer. The Reseller Point of Contact (POC) should be copied on the Microsoft ticket for visibility.
- SLA: 24-72 hours
- The Reseller POC should be notified via the Microsoft ticket when the transfer is complete. The IaaS Sales Team can also confirm completion.
- How to Cancel an Azure Subscriptionwill not
- For additional Microsoft information and assistance completing the CSP Subscription Transfer form, refer to the article - Transfer Azure subscriptions.
- Where to find the Subscription GUID. Follow -
> Subscriptions > Subscription ID.
- Where to find the Microsoft Tenant ID. Follow - > Azure Active Directory > Overview. Please see screenshot below and also refer the article -
- Sections 3 and 4 of the CSP Subscription Transfer form contain the information of either the Indirect Provider or Direct Partner information.
Have further questions? Contact our team at .