- Click on Account.
- Click on Subscriptions. Then click on the Azure NCE subscription you wish to cancel.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- In the ‘Do you want to cancel “Azure New Commerce Experience (NCE)”?’ pop-up window:
- Select a reason for cancelling the Azure subscription from the list of dropdown options
- (optional) Enter additional comments in the ‘Your Comment’ box.
- Click on the PROCEED
- The Billing Contact listed within the Customer Control Panel (CCP) will receive a confirmation alert stating, " Your Cancellation Order CL000355 is now complete".
- Please note that t
36 How to Cancel an Azure NCE subscription using Customer Control Panel Print
Modified on: Mon, 22 Mar, 2021 at 12:52 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.