NOTE: in order to successfully purchase Check Point offerings from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, you will need to complete the process to become a Check Point partner. More information can be found on the "Pricing" tab of the "Buy Now" page of any of the Check Point product pages on the Marketplace as well as on our "FAQ: How to sign up as a Check Point Partner for Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace" page in the KB.
In order to purchase Check Point solutions on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, you'll need to complete the following steps:
- Navigate to "Cloud Services", "Security", and your desired Check Point offering:
- Click "Buy Now" to see pricing and license bundle options.
- Select your desired license by clicking "Add to Cart":
- You can adjust quantities in the Cart view. Click "Next" to continue ordering:
- Select a new or existing customer for the order. For a net new customer who does not have a Check Point User Center ID (UC ID), you can select “New” and a new UC ID will be generated and sent to you as part of the provisioning process:
- Enter your customer's User Center (UC) Account ID on the next page:
- Complete your order by selecting your payment method and agreeing to the Terms of Service:
- You've completed your order! If this is your first order of Check Point products on the Cloud Marketplace, you'll need to input your Check Point Reseller ID into the platform in order for the order to provision. You can do this by referring to our "How to input your Check Point Partner ID into the Marketplace platform" KB page.