FAQ: How to obtain 30-day trial licenses of Check Point’s Marketplace offerings
Modified on: Mon, 28 Dec, 2020 at 9:50 AM
Check Point offers 30-day trials for all Ingram Micro Marketplace products. You can activate one or more trials by completing the following steps:
- 30-day trial of SandBlast Agent: https://pages.checkpoint.com/sandblast-agent-trial.html
- 30-day trial of SandBlast Mobile: https://pages.checkpoint.com/sandblast-mobile-trial-request.html
- 30-day trial of CloudGuard Network Security (IaaS): CloudGuard Network Security (IaaS) is available for a free trial on the supported public cloud marketplaces:
- AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B084CYVGW7?qid=1597685262637&sr=0-5&ref_=srh_res_product_title
- Azure: https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/checkpoint.vsec?tab=Overview
If you are having issues accessing the free trials, please reach out to CheckpointMD@ingrammicro.com for further support.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.