FAQ: How to sign up as a Check Point Partner for Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 6:27 AM
In order to provision Check Point orders via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, you will need to become a Check Point partner if you have not previously done so.
- Go to the Check Point Partner Applicant Form
- Fill out all fields - please select the following options to ensure the correct partnership can be set up quickly:
- In the "Partner Origin / Market place" field, please select "Marketplace - Ingram Cloud Marketplace - CloudBlue" from the drop down options:
- In the "Distributor Name" field, please select "Ingram Micro, Inc - United States" from the drop down options:
- Click "Submit" to complete the process. You should hear back from Check Point within 2 business days regarding the status of your application. For any further questions about your Check Point/Ingram Micro partnership, please reach out to CheckpointMD@ingrammicro.com.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.