This document will provide the information about SEP to SEP Cloud Upgrade or Migration Process Workflow.
PMC – Partner Management Console
MSP – Managed Service Provider
SEP – Symantec Endpoint Protection
SEPC – Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud
- Symantec MSP receives an email from Symantec or Ingram Micro for a migration approach, along with all the instructions.
- At its earliest convenience the MSP on-board the same in IM cloud marketplace.
- As soon as onboard process initiated, In the Symantec Partner Management Console, the Upgrade Now option will available for a specific customers.
- You have an option to see the number of Customer Devices and Servers that are eligible for Upgrade.
- Once the Upgrade process is initiated. You can see two different tabs in PMC Customer page for managing Customers in SEP and SEPC.
- Start monitor the Device upgrade – Check the Upgrade health check Status in Partner Management Console (PMC).
This document has provided end to end information about SEP to SEPC migration Workflow.