07 How to: Suspend a User’s Login Credentials
Modified on: Thu, 4 Feb, 2021 at 1:04 AM
You can suspend an active user’s credential and can restrict him/ her to login to Secure Messaging App.
Note: Ensure you are in ‘Active List’ mode.
- Log in to the Customer Control Panel
- From the left-side menu options select Secure Messaging App
- On the ‘Secure Mailbox Users’ page, the ‘Secure Messaging App’ tab is selected by default
- All Users provided login credentials for Secure Messaging App will be listed here
- Click on Suspend button.
- Suspend button will be Grayed out and Enable button will change to Green Color.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.