08 How to: Enable a Suspended User’s Login Credentials
Modified on: Thu, 4 Feb, 2021 at 2:06 AM
Admin user can enable the suspended user’s credentials and can allow the user to login to Secure Messaging App.
- Log in to the Customer Control Panel
- From the left-side menu options select Secure Messaging App
- On the ‘Secure Mailbox Users’ page, the ‘Secure Messaging App’ tab is selected by default
- All Users provided login credentials for Secure Messaging App will be listed here
- Corresponding to the User, whose login credentials you want enable, click on the Enable
- User will be in active state. Suspend button will turn into Green and Enable button will be Grayed out.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.