If you wish to remove any user, so you can perform this action from Customer Control Panel.
Note: Ensure you are in ‘Active List’ mode.
- Log in to the Customer Control Panel
- From the left-side menu options select Secure Messaging App
- On the ‘Secure Mailbox Users’ page, the ‘Secure Messaging App’ tab is selected by default
- All Users provided login credentials for Secure Messaging App will be listed here
- Corresponding to the User you want to remove, click on the Remove
Note: This action only removes the User’s ability to login to the Secure Messaging Customer Portal. The User will still exist within Odin.
- User will be removed from the list.