This page explains how to login to the DeliverySlip portal(s) you have been invited to.
When an organization or user generates a secure message addressed to you, an email notification message is automatically sent to your regular email. This notification is not required to access your secure message and merely acts as a link to the webapp.
|TROUBLESHOOTING: Access to a Secure Messaging portal is free for all licensed users and invited guests. To log in to a secure messaging portal, you need to be invited. If you are expecting an invitation but have yet to receive it, please contact your organization’s IT administrator or the person from whom you were expecting the invitation.
Logging in from the Secure Messaging Discovery screen
You can access the Secure Messaging portal directly from a web browser. The web address (URL) is different for every organization depending on where the data is hosted. There are several easy ways to access it even if you don’t know the web address (URL).
At any time, you can visit https://w.deliveryslip.com (opens in new window) to access your account(s). If you are registered with more than one Secure Messaging portal, the Discovery page will display a list of your accounts to choose from and login.
- Once you have reached the Discovery screen, please enter your email address to launch the discovery process.
|TROUBLESHOOTING: At this stage, the system does not know what Secure Messaging portal(s) you belong to, what data jurisdiction your account is hosted in, nor what SSO federation service you are configured to use. For this reason, there is no option to reset your password in case you have forgotten it. To reset your password, please use one of the methods below to access the direct login screen of the Secure Messaging portal you are trying to access. The direct login screen of the Secure Messaging portal will contain an option to reset your password. If your account is configured to use a third-party SSO federation service, you will automatically be redirected to the proper login and registration screen.
Logging in from a notification message, desktop or mobile notification
When you receive a secure message, you will also receive a notification message to your basic email with a link to the new secure message waiting for you on the Secure Messaging portal. To retrieve the new message, click the link. If you are using any one of our desktop or mobile apps, you will be automatically alerted of every new secure message. You can access the message by clicking the alert.
- Clicking the link or notification will load the direct login screen. Simply enter your email address and password and click ‘Secure Login’ to access your secure messages. If you already have a secure session with the Secure Messaging portal, you will be directed to the secure message automatically (without the need to re-enter your credentials). If you forgot your password, please click the ‘Forgot password’ link below the password field.
- Depending on the organization’s security policies, the ability to remember your email address and/or to keep you logged in for a certain period of time might be available. If these options are available, they are set to ‘On’ by default. Use the toggle to turn them off as required. If these options are not displayed, your administrator has elected to disable them.
- Click the ‘New User’ button if you need to register your account. Use the ‘Forget me’ button to return to the Discovery page. Click the ‘Help’ button to get to this help website.
- Click o the ‘Lite Version’ link to access a webapp version that works on older browsers and screen readers for visually impaired users.
|NOTE: Accessing the direct Secure Messaging portal login screen allows for more options than the Discovery screen, including the ability to reset your password.
Logging in from a Single-Sign-On (SSO) page
In some cases, your administrator will set up Single-Sign-On (SSO) functionality to login to your portal. In this case, you will automatically be directed to the AO login screen you use for all your other apps. Once you have reached the SSO login screen, please enter your email address, password, and validate any other second factor authentication process that might be in place.